My Not-So-Wordless Wednesday : Ketergodaan yang terlampau!

Mampukah.....ku renung semata...?



Ouh Radzuan Radzwill..


....why u looked so HOT one???
Huwaaaaaa


Rizalman....


Even, i dunno ur "real name" but im kinda fall in lap at the first with u osolarr...how?


Got Dalmatian summore... *phitam*



N u Jovian Mandage....

n yes u too "JASMINE"


Quit playing games with my heart...bole tak???
I obviously kennot berebut or bersesak dekat First Lady butik...
Can u tell me why ooouh why like thousand times i tried to check out from that st*pid zalora.com.my website...
n what i get is only HEARTACHE??


Ouh JEMIMA..till we meet again..
*lap air mate*

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I HEART Bali - Romantica D'Amor Dinner and our last day of jalan2!

1st Annivesary@Konsert Gemuruh Double Trouble!Part2..n abesh

Missing..