Sharing is always caring :)

Ternampak this copied status posted at one of my ex-matriculation's friend FB wall.I felt immediately connected to it.So m sharing it with you guys now.


Benda baik......harus dikongsi..kan?  :)

"I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model but,
 I'm me. I eat food. I have curves. I have more fat than I should. I have scars because I have
 a history. Some people love me, some people like me, some people hate me . I have done
 good. I have done bad. I love my pj's and I go without makeup and sometimes don't get my 
hair done. I'm random and crazy. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you 
can love me or not. I won't change!! But will change in order to improve myself (Muhasabbah
 diri) And if I love you, I do it with my whole Heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am." :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HEART Bali - Romantica D'Amor Dinner and our last day of jalan2!

1st Annivesary@Konsert Gemuruh Double Trouble!Part2..n abesh

Missing..