Our..."Seasons In The Sun" (edited ver.)

This song reminded me to all DEAR friends that i have meet throughout this 'roller coster ride',along this  never ending journey.Whether we are still or no longer 'together',hear me out loud "............you will always have a SPECIAL place in my heart.Always remember,our SEASON IN THE SUN..." 

Goodbye to you my trusted friend

We ve known each other since we
Were nine or ten
Together we ve climbed hills and trees
Learned of love and abc s
Skinned our hearts and
Skinned our knees



Goodbye my friend it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing
In the sky
Now that spring is in the air
Pretty girls are everywhere
Think of me and I ll be there


We had joy we had fun we had
Seasons in the sun

But the hills that we climbed were
Just seasons out of time



Goodbye papa please pray for me
I was the black sheep of the family
You tried to teach me right from wrong
Too much wine and too much song
Wonder how I got along



Goodbye papa it s hard to die
When all the birds are singing in the sky
Now that the spring is in the air
Little children everywhere
When you see them I ll be there


We had joy we had fun we had

Seasons in the sun
But the wine and the songs like the
Seasons have all gone






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st Annivesary@Konsert Gemuruh Double Trouble!Part2..n abesh

I HEART Bali - Romantica D'Amor Dinner and our last day of jalan2!

Missing..